About Rob Ruotolo
Rob Ruotolo is an employee benefits consulting broker and adviser engaged in helping human resources executives manage risk and employer-facing workforce benefit challenges.
Rob empowers employers to create motivated and engaged employees through strategic employee benefit consulting, and he is experienced in all areas of insurance consulting, including employee benefits, property and casualty, and risk management.
His current focus and past experience involves helping large employers to reduce employee benefits and property and casualty insurance costs, while developing proactive strategies to reduce claim costs and collateral requirements.
Rob is a proud member of the Lockton New York City team, a group of skilled market innovators with expertise in alternative coverage mechanisms, including self insurance.
The Lockton Edge:
* Full service insurance brokerage and consulting
* Premier employee benefits practice with expertise in self- funding and innovative pharmacy management
* Health care reform advisory practice
* Financial Services Division with experienced D&O experts
* Comprehensive safety and loss control services
* State of the art workers compensation post-claim management programs
* Global property expertise
* Risk financing services including actuarial and statistical analysis
Business insurance, risk management, employee benefits, property, casualty, workers compensation, loss control, claims management, voluntary benefits, pharmacy, D&O
Rob Ruotolo, Lockton Companies, LLC, 1185 Avenue of Americas, Suite 2010, New York , NY, 10036
Direct: (646) 572-3962